Area Sales Manager Europe
Nederland, Noord-Holland, WieringerwerfSales PE
We only employ people who are allowed to work in the Netherlands.
Area Sales Manager Europe
Are you a driven, passionate, pioneering sales-professional and goal-getter?
Take your international and industrial sales experience with you and build a future-proofed, successful career with one of the biggest players driving automation for the fabrication industry.
As one of the European Area Sales Managers at HGG you will be responsible for the growth of your assigned region. You nurture existing projects while identifying new business opportunities, opening up new client interactions and presenting your business case to multiple internal and external stakeholders. You make an essential contribution to our company’s success, in a challenging position with independent responsibilities and great potential for your personal and professional growth and development.
What are you going to do?
- Develop and implement business development and strategic sales plans to accomplish HGG’s product sales goals and targets.
- Support and drive new business growth in targeted market sectors and territories.
- Identify new sales channels, find and train local agents.
- Build rapport with key decision-makers.
- Building close relationships with the agents in your area, suppliers en strategic partners.
- Participate in tradeshows.
You will travel an estimated 40-50% of your time. Our office is located in Wieringerwerf (North-Holland) but working from home is possible.
You will report directly to our CCO, but you will have great freedom in planning and executing your job.
What do we offer you?
- A lot of freedom in planning and executing your job. For example, you decide for yourself when you need to travel.
- A good salary with a generous commission structure.
- An international work environment at a world leader in 3D profiling.
- We invest a lot in the development of our people and there are always opportunities to grow within the organization.
- You will be part of a young and energetic sales team.
At HGG, we master 3d profiling. In the 35 years that we have existed, we have delivered machines to all corners of the world. We do things differently and think outside the box. By designing and developing our innovative machines and software we continue to be groundbreaking. That’s why we are today’s worldwide market leader in the technology and 3d profiling of thick-walled metal pipes, tubes, and profiles in all shapes and sizes.
Our innovative mindset allows us to serve our customers in a better way and create challenging and exciting opportunities for our people. We believe that sharing equals growing. Every day we grow in experience, every deal gives us more insights and leads to new innovative solutions.
Our employees are passionate about inventing, developing, and building new products and creating new services. That’s why we try to make sure that they are doing a job that they love so that they can excel.
- You have a proven and successful track record of results within industrial sales of industrial capital goods. You are a high achiever and hunter.
- You set ambitious goals to grow your region’s performance.
- You thrive the most when things become complex, both technically and commercially.
- Your educational background (bachelor) is preferably technical (e.g. electrical, industrial, and/or mechanical engineering).
- You know that the deal is ‘in the field’.
- You are a self-motivated individual who driven by results and motivated by success.
- Your communication skills (both internally towards your colleagues and externally towards your relations) are excellent. You are fluent in English and either German or Spanish, verbally and written.
- You are not afraid to take initiative, responsibility and show ownership.
- Last but not least, you know how to work with Microsoft Office and have a driver’s license
Our requirements are:
Experience HGG for yourself!
If you are interested, apply directly through the ‘Solliciteer’ button below. For more information you can contact Wiebe Wiersma by calling 0227-504030. We look forward to meeting you.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.